Part# UT-9610: 2-Drum Spill Pallet, no drain
Part# UT-9611: 2-Drum Spill Pallet, with drain
• Low 8 3/4" profile positions drum funnels below eye level - significantly reduces the potential for hazardous fluids to splash into the eyes or face
• Nearly 50% lower than standard spill pallets, drum handling is safer and less strenuous.
• Large sump capacities meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and Uniform Fire Code Spill Containment Regulations.
• Removable grates feature a non-slip surface.
• Available with optional ramp Part# UT-0676 (Fits P2, P3, P4 Spill Pallets)
Dimensions: 465½" x 40" x 8¾" (1,664 mm x 1,016 mm x 222 mm)
Weight: 88 lbs. (40 kg)
Containment Capacity: 66 gallons (250 L)
Uniformly Distributed Load: 4,500 lbs. (2045 kg)
Our UltraTech Spill Containment Pallets typically ship directly from the manufacturer in Mentor, OH. At this time we are unable to automatically calculate a shipping rate at checkout. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a freight rate right away. Thank you for your business.
Part Number: UT-9613: Spill solution - Eliminate costly spills while storing fuels, oils and other hazardous liquids.Rugged, all-polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode.Meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC regulations.Use with optional Ultra-Self Bailer (Part # 9935) for...
Part Number: EG-1632 : The Eagle 2 Drum Modular Platform is constructed of durable (yellow) high density polyethylene (HDPE) for excellent chemical resistance. This platform includes Eagle's patented removable (black) HDPE grating for easy cleaning and features a low profile....
Part Number: UT-9657: All polyethylene construction — offering excellent chemical resistance, will not rust or corrode. Low profile (8 3/4") containment pallet positions drum-tops at a safe, convenient level to pour wastes into funnels or to use drum pumps. Multiple...
Part Number: UT-9656: Low profile (8 3/4") containment pallet positions drum-tops at a safe, convenient level to pour wastes into funnels or to use drum pumps. Multiple "4-drum compartments" offer flexible usage for a broad range of operations including: storage...