Part Number: UT-9703
• A simple yet effective solution to keeping oil, gas, fuel and other pollutants out of trench drains.
• Made with Ultra-X-Tex, a high performance sorbent and filtering media that is capable of absorbing an average of 20 times its own weight of liquid hydrocarbons.
• Allows large volumes of water to pass through while absorbing liquid hydrocarbons, including petroleum, animal and vegetable oils.
• The center of the Ultra-Trench Filter Boom is designed to allow rebar (not included) to be inserted - providing additional weight to keep the unit in place.
• Designed to handle any type of vehicular traffic unlike sorbent ‘socks’ which burst or deform when driven over.
• Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL requirements.
Dimensions: 3" dia. x 96"
Weight: 2.0 lbs.
Keep storm drain filters in place without the use of grates. Our catch basin insert retainer bars make it easy to keep storm drain filters in place without the use of grates. We have two telescoping sizes designed to fit on...
Protect Curb Inlets From Sediment-Laden Stormwater Runoff. Designed for use in drains with curb inlets only. Made of geotextile fabric that filters oil and sediment while allowing water to pass through freely. Two heavy duty tension rods keep unit secured...
Keep trash and debris from entering the water system with Drain Guard catch basin inserts. The Trash and Debris model storm drain filter is designed specifically to catch larger items and floatables such as leaves, cigarette butts and paper goods. This simple, yet...
Stop Oil, Sediment And Other Debris From Entering Curb Inlets And Catch Basins. • For use with combination catch basins with a street grate and curb opening.• Heavy-duty tension rod secures Drain Guard inside curb inlet — stopping sediment and...