• Stormwater is forced to flow through bottom of unit — floating trash and hydrocarbons remain on the water’s surface and out of the outflow.
• Installs quickly and easily in storm drain outflows.
• Low-profile allows vactor trucks to clean catchbasin without removing the unit.
• Dual component, all-polyethylene unit will not rust or corrode.
• Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL requirements.
• The City of Vancouver, WA did a case study on the Oil & Debris blocker, click here for more information.
|UT-9380||8" with Center Opening||$161.00|
|UT-9381||10" with Right Opening||$115.00|
|UT-9382||10" with Center Opening||$115.00|
|UT-9383||10" with Left Opening||$115.00|
|UT-9384||12" with Center Opening||$132.00|
Shipping Info: This item ships directly from the manufacturer and lead times vary between 2-10 days. Your shipping rate will be calculated at checkout via UPS Ground for small quantity orders. Please contact us to get an accurate rate on larger orders.
Keep storm drain filters in place without the use of grates. Our catch basin insert retainer bars make it easy to keep storm drain filters in place without the use of grates. We have two telescoping sizes designed to fit on...
Protect Curb Inlets From Sediment-Laden Stormwater Runoff. Designed for use in drains with curb inlets only. Made of geotextile fabric that filters oil and sediment while allowing water to pass through freely. Two heavy duty tension rods keep unit secured...
Keep trash and debris from entering the water system with Drain Guard catch basin inserts. The Trash and Debris model storm drain filter is designed specifically to catch larger items and floatables such as leaves, cigarette butts and paper goods. This simple, yet...
Stop Oil, Sediment And Other Debris From Entering Curb Inlets And Catch Basins. • For use with combination catch basins with a street grate and curb opening.• Heavy-duty tension rod secures Drain Guard inside curb inlet — stopping sediment and...