Part# UT-1321: 1 Drum Standard Spill Deck
• Ultra-Spill Decks are available in 1, 2 and 4-drum modules. Modules are easily connected together with bulkhead fittings to allow a virtually unlimited number of customized configurations.
• The bulkhead fittings not only "lock" connected modules together, but allow spilled liquid to flow from one module to the next. Ultra-Spill Deck Containment Systems meet EPA and Uniform Fire Code Spill Containment Regulations when assembled in configurations of six (6) drums or more.
• All polyethylene construction meets a wide range of chemical compatibility needs.
• Low profile designs 5¾" height offers safe and convenient loading/unloading of drums.
• Applications include hazardous waste collection, storage of virgin chemicals, drum dispensing and battery storage.
• Optional Loading Ramps provide added drum handling safety and convenience.
• Meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and Uniform Fire Code Spill Containment Regulations.
Dimensions: 25 7/8" x 25 7/8" x 5¾" (657 mm x 657 mm x 146 mm)
Weight: 23 lbs. (10.5 kg)
Containment Capacity: 11 gallons (42 L)
Uniformly Distributed Load: 1,500 lbs. (681 kg)
Our UltraTech Spill Decks typically ship directly from the manufacturer in Mentor, OH. At this time we are unable to automatically calculate a shipping rate at checkout. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a freight rate right away. Thank you for your business.
Part Number: UT-9613: Spill solution - Eliminate costly spills while storing fuels, oils and other hazardous liquids.Rugged, all-polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode.Meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC regulations.Use with optional Ultra-Self Bailer (Part # 9935) for...
Part Number: EG-1632 : The Eagle 2 Drum Modular Platform is constructed of durable (yellow) high density polyethylene (HDPE) for excellent chemical resistance. This platform includes Eagle's patented removable (black) HDPE grating for easy cleaning and features a low profile....
Part Number: UT-9657: All polyethylene construction — offering excellent chemical resistance, will not rust or corrode. Low profile (8 3/4") containment pallet positions drum-tops at a safe, convenient level to pour wastes into funnels or to use drum pumps. Multiple...
Part Number: UT-9656: Low profile (8 3/4") containment pallet positions drum-tops at a safe, convenient level to pour wastes into funnels or to use drum pumps. Multiple "4-drum compartments" offer flexible usage for a broad range of operations including: storage...